Kspread not showing fields in .xls file (OO2 does show them)

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 00:39:45 BST 2006

I received a spreadsheet with 3 columns, two of them text and one
numeric. The numeric column does not display at all in Kspread 1.5.0
on KDE 3.5.4 on Kubuntu. Open Office 2 does in fact show this column.
The document is in MS Excel format, and I believe that it was created
with MS Excel.

I can send the document to the list if the list receives attachments.
It is only 20kb in size. Note that the text is in Hebrew, but on UTF-8
systems that should not be a problem. Please CC me any replies, as I
am not sure whether or not I am still subscribed to this list. Thank
you.

Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.com