I need a patch

Mohammad Foroughi mf_417 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 11:12:31 BST 2006

Hello

  I am an BLFS user and wanna compile KDE with GCC4...

 There is a problem with kdebase package and it wont compile with gcc4

 I see on the net that there is a patch named kdebase-3.4.1-gcc4.patch, but the link to it was invalid (probably moved).

  So if anyone has it plz tell me...

 thanks
 mf

Philip Rodrigues <philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk> wrote: Mohammad Foroughi wrote:

> Hello,
>
>   I need "kdebase-3.4.1-gcc4.patch" patch file! But I was unable to google
>   it, if anyone have it, please send  me (as attachement)

Why do you need the patch? Where did you read that you need it? You probably
need to ask on your distro's support channels, although if you explain the
background a bit more, someone one this list can probably help you.

Regards,
Philip

http://mail.yahoo.com