Help

Justin Denick justin.denick at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 13:02:11 BST 2006

It is more likely that the dependency that is not being met is not your
kernel. As even I use a more current kernel and KDE has always (so to speak)
worked for me.

Perhaps you could be less vague and give us some information as to what you
are actually trying to accomplish. Such things as your distribution name,
the version of KDE you are attempting to install, and the manner by which
you intend to install KDE (rpm, source, wishful thinking) would be most
helpful.

On 9/12/06, George Greenlee <greggtritech at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am using the 2.6.16-2-amd64-generic kernel and I am not able to install
> kde. It states that there are unmet dependencies. Are you all going to
> release a version of KDE that will work with this kernel version.

In vino veritas.
        [In wine there is truth.]
                -- Pliny