recovering profile information

Marcelo Magno T. Sales marcelo-sales at ig.com.br
Mon Sep 4 13:42:25 BST 2006

Hi,

Em Segunda 31 Julho 2006 16:40, Jonathan Horne escreveu:
> i would like to totally blow away my .kde folder, but would like to make
> recovering my kontact/kmail and konqueror settings as painless as
> possible.  any recommendations?

You would have to recover configs for each application separatelly. Look in
~/.kde/share/apps and in ~/.kde/share/config for the files and directories of
the aplications for which you want to restore your settings. In the case of
Kontact, you have to look for the data of each of its applications also
(kmail, kaddressbook, knode, etc.).

[]'s
Marcelo