Creating Desktop Icon?

Rick Miles frmrick at aapt.net.au
Tue Oct 31 08:20:27 GMT 2006

rightclick on an empty spot on your desktop

select Create New

select Link to Application

put the name of the application in the box

click on the blue gear and go find an icon image if its not in the first
selection offered you'll have to go digging or use something that is
displayed

click the application tab and enter the command you would use to open the
application in Konsole

W. D. Allen is a darn nice person I don't care what anybody says!

--
Cheers,

Rick Miles

Movement stopped is no movement,
and rest set in motion is no rest.

Written on Prickle-Prickle, the 12nd of The Aftermath, 3172
http://www.turtlespond.net/