Howto add a new action on konqueror popup menu?

Fernando Correa da Conceição fernando_conceicao at yahoo.com.br
Fri Oct 20 00:42:44 BST 2006

Hi all!

When I open a folder on konqueror and click with right mouse button,
there is a popup menu with actions like open, copy, cut, past and all
this common things.
What I want is add a new entry in this menu. For my .php files, I want
add a new entry in menu called "edit" to open the file in my php editor,
but I do not want to change the default action for open, because if I
change it, I can not use the konqueror to view my pages on internet.

Thanks!!

--

    Fernando Correa da Conceição
    fernandoc at php.net