bug unlock session

Rodrigo Albuquerque rodrigo at iac.unibe.ch
Mon Nov 27 16:37:29 GMT 2006

Dear KDE team

I would like to report a bug (sorry, but the other automatic bug report
is difficult for me...). Recently I updated my old KDE (version 3.4.2)
to the new one (3.5.5 release 45.2) in my SUSE 10.0 Linux. Now every
time I lock a session or even when the screen saver locks it, my
password cannot unlock it (I try caps lock, num lock, etc...). The same
password can however login normally when I start a new session. It seems
to be a problem just in the time of unlocking the screen saver. More
experienced linux users confirmed it as being a bug.
  Best regards
    Rodrigo Albuquerque