konsole crash HELP!

Kamaraju Kusumanchi kamaraju at bluebottle.com
Sat Nov 25 06:53:16 GMT 2006

On Friday 24 November 2006 14:52, . mario alberto young echeverri . colombiano
orgullosamente . wrote:
> hii,
> I have a HORRIBLE crash when I want to run Konsole or Yakuake,
> PLEASE help really I don't have console :( really sucks!!!
> this is the debug info (I think is something with a font)
>        MY
>

> (no debugging symbols found)
> Using host libthread_db library "/lib/tls/i686/cmov/libthread_db.so.1".
> (no debugging symbols found)
> (no debugging symbols found)
> (no debugging symbols found)
> (no debugging symbols found)
> (no debugging symbols found)
> (no debugging symbols found)
> (no debugging symbols found)

A back trace with "(no debugging symbols found)" is pretty useless.

First you can install kdelibs-dbg qt-x11-free-dbg kdebase-dbg to get a
reasonable back trace.

Next, give information about how to reproduce this bug.

Which distribution (stable, testing, unstable) are you using? which KDE
version are you using? Did you install KDE from debian repos or by some other
method. Is the crash consistent or does it happen at randon? Without giving
all these information, helping on this issue would be really difficult.

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/