Changing the Web browsers cache setting through dcop

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Nov 21 20:06:38 GMT 2006

Hi folks,

I have written a small script that checks for a network connection during
suspend/resume.

If there is no network, kmail will be configured to be offline, for example.
This works pretty good using these commands:

| /usr/bin/dcop --user <myuser> kmail KMailIface stopNetworkJobs
| /usr/bin/dcop --user <myuser> kmail KMailIface resumeNetworkJobs

Now I would like to configure the konqueror cache in a same way. I can
change this setting through

kcontrol -> Internet & Network -> Web Browser -> Cache

However, I didn't find a way to control this via dcop. Does anybody know if
it is possible?

- michael