Why cannot execute shell script which its path is started with "system:/" in konqueror ?

Young-joon Kim kimkingo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 02:26:51 GMT 2006

Hi, all

I have a question about konqueror(I'm using KDE 3.5.5)

In konqueror, I can run shell script by double-clicking on the file, but if
I use the path started with "system:/" instead of real path, then I can't
run the script, only can see the contents with text editor.

Why does konqueror produce different behavior, even though the file's actual
path is identical?
Is there something special when use "system:/" started path?

--
Youngjoon Kim