Kamera

Ezadin Mahmoud ezadin76 at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 14 01:41:16 GMT 2006

Hi,

I have a Phillips SPC 200NC WebCam
and unfortunately doesn't work with Mandriva.The WebCam is coming up in the
hardware list under scaner [image: Question] [image: Question] .
Does anyone know if it is possible to get it working with Mandriva 2007 .
In the Kamera Handbook was written that i have to contact you because  the
documentation for Kamera was not finished when KDE was installed on my
computer.
Pleas help me I am  beginner and dosn't know how to solve this problemm.

Thanks.

Ezadin Mahmoud.