exe files

Boyan Tabakov blade.alslayer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 13:23:12 GMT 2006

On 10.11.2006 15:08, Justin Denick wrote:
> I don't know that books are the best way to learn linux. Sure, they're
> great for learning more specific things like programming, networking, and
> database management, but even then, nothing compare to getting your hands
> dirty.

There are introductory books for... well introducing new people to Linux.

Start experimenting without ANY guidance and you'll get lost quite fast.
Especially if you are just an ordinary user. (or worse - a Windows user:) ) I
don't say you shouldn't try thing - on the contrary, you will learn faster if
you do the things yourself. But you can't start from nowhere.

--
Blade hails you...

Ruling with the scythe of death you tear out philosophies apart
An ancient starwalk to merge into the stars
                                                    --Nightwish