Terminate KDE session from command line

Boyan Tabakov blade.alslayer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 17:00:00 GMT 2006

On 6.11.2006 22:15, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> 0 0 2
> (no confirmation, no shutdown/logout only, force now)
>
> It could be (not sure though) that the last value is not important once you
> say "logout only" for the second option.

Strange, but it seems some programmes are too 'resistant' to this kind of
shutdown (0 0 0 and 0 0 2). Skype is one for sure. When it is running, the
session freezes but even after a wait time of several minutes, nothing was
really terminated. Seems that I'd have to terminate such programmes manually
before calling the ksmserver's logout.

--
Blade hails you...

It is the journey that matters, the distant wanderer
                                         --Nightwish