kmail identities

Boyan Tabakov blade.alslayer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 16:21:08 GMT 2006

On 7.11.2006 18:12, Dominik Szczerba wrote:
> Hi,
> Can I prescribe different outgoing servers (smtp) for different identities?
> I see no such an option... or did I miss something?
> Thanks,
> Dominik

There is a setting for this:
Click on the Identity you want to modify (in KMail's configuration dialog) and
click Modify. Then go to Advanced and check the Special Transport checkbox.
Then from the dropdown select which SMTP you want to use for that identity.
You need to set up the SMTP before it appears in that dropdown of course...

--
Blade hails you...

A mother's love
Is a sacrifice