kmail identities

Tim Wunder tim at thewunders.org
Tue Nov 7 16:17:23 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 07 November 2006 11:12 am, Dominik Szczerba wrote:
> Hi,
> Can I prescribe different outgoing servers (smtp) for different identities?
> I see no such an option... or did I miss something?
> Thanks,
> Dominik

Settings - Configure KMail
Identities
Select desired identity and click Modify
Select the Advanced tab
Click Special transport checkbox which should activate the transport dropdown.
Choose the transport (aka  SMTP server) you want for that identity

HTH,
Tim

--
Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux), Linux 2.6.18-1.2200.fc5
 11:10:01 up 9 days, 22:40,  5 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.13, 0.13