Where did monitor power options dissappear?

Steven P. Ulrick lists-kde at afolkey2.net
Fri Mar 31 00:42:51 BST 2006

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 19:23:42 +0530
kitts <kitts at hotpop.com> wrote:

> I upgraded to KDE 3.5.2 from 3.5.1 last night and have lost the
> ability to adjust monitor power options ever since!
>
> Where have have the options gone? in 3.5.1 I could right click on the
> desktop and adjust power options by choosing "configure desktop".
> These power options are no longer available!? Not even through
> KControl.
>
> How do i adjust these settings? I could find any relevant information
> in the change log either.

Hello
Realizing the fact that you have only upgraded from KDE 3.5.1 to 3.5.2,
here is how I just found what you appear to be looking for:
"kcontrol | Peripherals | Display"
Once there, you SHOULD see three tabs:
Size & Orientation	Monitor Gamma	Power Control

This is on Fedora Core 5, running KDE 3.5.2 compiled from SVN (Branch
3.5)

Steven P. Ulrick