Where did monitor power options dissappear?

kitts kitts at hotpop.com
Thu Mar 30 14:01:23 BST 2006

I upgraded to KDE 3.5.2 from 3.5.1 last night and have lost the ability to
adjust monitor power options ever since!

Where have have the options gone? in 3.5.1 I could right click on the
desktop and adjust power options by choosing "configure desktop". These
power options are no longer available!? Not even through KControl.

How do i adjust these settings? I could find any relevant information in the
change log either.
--
Cheers!
kitts