Konq pops up when clicking links in eMails

Nick Tryon dhraak at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 19:38:02 GMT 2006

On 3/25/06, jdwwatts at jdwwatts.com <jdwwatts at jdwwatts.com> wrote:
> If you click on a link why don't you want to look at it and then close it ?

Because there are times when I want to open multiple links before I
actually go read them.  I often go through a feed in akregator and
middle-click on the articles that look interesting.  I don't want to
have konqueror come to the top and cover the akregator window when I
do so, since that would mean that I would have to go over to the
taskbar (or an area of the akregator window that isn't covered by
Konqueror) and bring akregator back to the top and into focus before I
could continue on.