Konqueror: separate instances, some that load graphics, some that don't?

Randy Kramer rhkramer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 17:13:14 GMT 2006

Is it possible to configure konqueror so that I can have some instances that
load graphics automatically and some that don't?  How?

(I'm using konqueror/kde 3.4.2. on Mandriva2006)

I've tried a number of approaches:

   * first of all, if you change Settings -> Configure Konqueror -> Web
Behavior -> Automatically Load Images, it affects all open instances of
konqueror

   * then I tried to create two separate View Profiles, but a View Profile
apparently doesn't save the Automatically Load Images setting, as loading the
two profiles alternately does not toggle that setting.

If it can't be done in 3.4.2, does anybody know if it can be done in a more
recent version?

(If not, I'll file an RFC (bug)).

Thanks,
Randy Kramer