Konq cache?

john_82 at tiscali.co.uk john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Mar 19 20:21:51 GMT 2006

Hi
I'm having a bad day.
While looking for plug in setting I came across an internationalisation
setting for date an numbers etc and changed it to the UK. I like the date in
the "day month year" style.
Since making that change if I try to go to www.ebay.de my router fire wall
blocks the access referring to a site hp-intl-de.ebay.com. I have no idea why
it should do this and it may have nothing to do with the above change.

Oddly Opera doesn't have any problem reaching ebay.de through the same router
so it looks like a problem with konq. Any thoughts anybody?
A request fro hp-intl etc in opers comes back with a page not responding from
ebay.com.
I mention cache in case something has been corrupted in it some how and it
needs to be cleared but just where is it?

Regards
John

--
Suse 10.0