Securing KDE Sessions

Michael Thrift mthrift at western.edu
Thu Mar 16 15:01:23 GMT 2006

Hi,
    I've searched around quite a bit, and I really can't find an answer
for what I'm trying to do.  I'm running linux in a multi user
environment, and I'm looking to lock down the kde desktop and prevent
user customization.  How does one go about securing sessions in KDE?
I'd like to configure a default session, and remove all customization
options for users.  Ultimately, I'm look to remove the shutdown options
from the confirmation dialog that comes up when a user goes to log out.
I know how to do it on a per user basis, and I can do it globally, but I
don't know how to prevent users from changing this in their session.
Also, how does one go about removing all customization of a users session?

Thanks!