Kmail

Dick Barmann reb68 at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 15 02:28:19 GMT 2006

On Tuesday March 14, 2006 6:51 pm,Dick put down his coffee cup and wrote:
I have std.vcf_1 thru _7. It shows 247 contacts in the lower margin but they
are not back in the catagories. Also they just show in catagorie "none" and
show adderss instead of formated name. Will I have to pull them out and
reenter them as imported?
Thanks.
> Hey,
>
> the standart path to you Kontacts is
> home/$yourusername/.kde/share/apps/kabc/std.vcf
> there might be more files, like std.vcf_1 std.vcf_2 ...
> one of them should be the one with all your contacs.
> to install the right one choose "resource" in the address book panel below
> your contact list and klick on "Edit". then select the path to your actual
> address book file...
>
> hope this works and your file hasn't got lost somewhere...
>
> Am Mittwoch 15 März 2006 00:36 schrieb Dick Barmann:
> > I am using KDE3.5  Kontact/Kmail. Today when I booted up all my Kontack
> > List was blank. I still had the catagories but no name in resources.
> > Where can I find them and re install them. This happened before and a
> > friend who was here did something and restored everything. That was last
> > fall. Thanks
> > Dick

Take the World's Smallest Political Quiz at
http://eastmetrolp.com/

Dick Barmann--Webmaster
http://www.barmannsbar.com
http://georgiatrailriders.com