konqueror, web browsing and openoffice

Sebastian Reitenbach itlistuser at rapideye.de
Wed Mar 8 12:41:37 GMT 2006

Hi,

kde at mail.kde.org wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 March 2006 15:00, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > When I search in google for e.g.: blah filetype:sxw and  then click on one
> > of the results openoffice works as expected. So I assume it has sth. to do
> > with the parameters of the link above. Is there anything I can do in the
> > configuration of konqueror to open office documents in non embedded
> > openoffice window?
>
> Can you check which Content type the is sent by the server?
> For example by requesting the document using wget.
it seems to send me an [application/vnd.sun.xml.writer] if I interpret the
output correctly:

Length: 30,525 (30K) [application/vnd.sun.xml.writer]

30,525        --.--K/s

13:34:18 (993.59 KB/s) -
`office_it_todos.sxw?wosid=08A008A01B440EB1B8&woinst=2208&disposition=attachment
'
saved [30525/30525]

i assume this is the correct one, the one where I removed the nspluginviewer.

kind regards
Sebastian