Sysadmin change of default applications?

frmrick at aapt.net.au frmrick at aapt.net.au
Tue Jun 27 02:04:58 BST 2006

I don't have a linux box in front of me ATM but....if your talking about which
application opens when you click on a file in konqueror, it would be in tools >
konqueror settings file association . There may be more than one ap listed for
a given file type. You can change the order of preference and/or add a new
application to the list.