I need to unsubscribe from this list

heba r mat_gl at msn.com
Sat Jun 24 08:01:58 BST 2006

James wrote:

>I think you've confused that with the old majordomo lists that did do this
>-
>if you emailed the admin address.

no, I'm sure at 100%, I'm not mistake with the old manjordomo

>So you went to this url:

I've entered in the correct link and in that moment the sistem has refused
my demand, perhaps browser problem or mailman server problem, I don't know,
but I know what I do. I've tryed to announce the bug at the mailman forum
bug but also that has a problem and don't permit to log me in.

And then, anyone free to believe me or not. No problem.

I only say what I do to unsubscribe by the mailman list every time, all
there.

--
"In internet il saper leggere equivale al saper ascoltare nella realtà.
Chi sa ascoltare possiede le chiavi di molte porte."

Micaela Gallerini