Konqueror won't act upon new file association set up in Control Centre

Matthew Munro denormalised at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 19 01:24:46 BST 2006

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried gwenview this
evening.  The browsing experience was pretty good, as
long as I was looking at jpegs.  But it wouldn't even
open one of my crw files.  Have you got it to work
with crw files?  Are you able to browse through them
quickly, with gwenview displaying the built-in
thumbnail?  That's what irfanview does so smoothly,
albeit often in ignorance of an image's correct
orientation.

Cheers,

Matthew