PocketPC remote control KDE desktop

WauloK waulok at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 05:06:58 BST 2006

Hi.

I have a PocketPC and am setting up a WiFi network at home.
I want to vnc or rdp or something to my Mandriva linux server running KDE
and take over the current screen (not start a new one) and remotely control
it with my PocketPC device (preferably using a freeware client).

Does anyone currently do this well? Do you have suggestions for me?

I'm using my KDE box as a media centre and I want to be able to start
movies/dvds/xvids etc but not have to get up and climb up on a chair to
reach for the keyboard on top of my entertainment unit to launch things.

TIA!

--
http://www.BangRocks.com/ - the Bangrocks network.