calling a shell script from a servicemenu

Niek van den Berg Niek.vandenBerg at inter.nl.net
Fri Jul 28 19:01:32 BST 2006

Javier,

I got my information regarding the % values from the the same site.
Does the file ${HOME}/.xsession-errors give some clue what is happening. Maybe
it is a problem with your script. I guess the first line is somethng like
"#/bin/sh". Try putting a "-x" after the command and watch the errorlog file.

Niek,