Kmail and spam filtering

Thierry de Coulon tcoulon at decoulon.ch
Fri Jul 28 17:26:21 BST 2006

On Friday 28 July 2006 18.08, Nigel Henry wrote:

> Hi Thierry. Yes that's what I mean. I'm getting the odd bit of Ham turning
> up in the spam directory.

Hi Nigel,

I never had this but now I'm using the old version. You're probably right
about "unsure". I guess that's what you've done, but I would put those false
positives in the "ham" directory (whatever it is called now) so that
bogofilter learns they are good.

I never bothered to look what the ruels are that bogofilter uses so it's hard
to imagine whatcaused the error.

I have kde and X compiling from source since this morning (!) but then I'll
start setting up my desktop and mail so maybe I'll have experiences with the
latests bogofilter in a few days.

Thierry

--
Le monde est fait d'imbéciles