Dynamic tabs in Konsole

Justin Denick justin.denick at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 12:38:59 BST 2006

Actually you could probably just hack the konsolerc file

~/.kde.../share/config/konsolerc

MatchTabWinTitle=true

On 7/25/06, Zebee Johnstone <zebeej at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/26/06, Zebee Johnstone <zebeej at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I don't know how I missed it...  Googled all over the place, thought
> > it has to be some DCOP thing, and missed the obvious.
>
> Now I find out how I missed it....
>
> It's in the Konsole I have on FC4 where I read the reply to my question.
>
> It doesn't appear to be in the Konsole on RedHat Enterprise 4 update 3
> where I needed the change!
>
> So... if set tabs to same as title bar doesn't appear as an option in
> Settings->Configure Konsole, is it possible to get the tabs to read
> the same as the title bar with some DCOP magic?
>
> Zebee

Burn's Hog Weighing Method:
        (1) Get a perfectly symmetrical plank and balance it across a
sawhorse.
        (2) Put the hog on one end of the plank.
        (3) Pile rocks on the other end until the plank is again perfectly
            balanced.
        (4) Carefully guess the weight of the rocks.
                -- Robert Burns