Konqueror filemanager in 3.5.3

Thierry de Coulon tcoulon at decoulon.ch
Tue Jul 25 06:39:12 BST 2006

Hello!

I've just installed the latest Mepis (6.0 RC3) that comes with KDE 3.5.3. It's
based on Ubuntu. There are lots of (more or less usefull) new little things
in the filemanagement version of Konqueror, but it seems the possibility to
open two "panes" in the same window (actually the complete "window" menu)
have disapeared....

Any 3.5.3 user here could tell me if this is a fundmental change in KDE or
just plain MEpis/Ubuntu stupidity (I know the folks at Ubuntu tend to hide
features from their users if they think they might be too "difficult" to
control)?

Thierry

--
Stupidity is like a fractal; universal and infinitely repetitive.