kmail - sending profile preference

Bob Stia rnr at sanctum.com
Mon Jul 24 04:58:54 BST 2006

On Sunday 23 July 2006 16:45, David Corbin wrote:
> On Sunday 23 July 2006 12:42, Jonathan Horne wrote:
> > is there a way in kontact/kmail to specify what the default 'from'
> > address will be when sending to specific addresses?  often, i tend to
> > fireoff a quick email to one of the many lists i read, and ill forget to
> > change it to the appropriate from address, and have my message bounced
> > back to me.

Yes,

Send a "New message to Mailing List" by right clicking on the folder that
holds the mailing list, or, at the top in the Message > Send New Message. To
reply, Message > Reply Special > Reply to Mailing List.  Or, just hit L on
your keyboard. This will work if you have your mailing lists set up in
Kmail. I have 4 separate ones and can do this on all of them.

Bob S