Kmail and spam filtering

Thierry de Coulon tcoulon at decoulon.ch
Sun Jul 23 18:53:49 BST 2006

Hi NIgel,

On Sunday 23 July 2006 19.12, Nigel Henry wrote:

> One query. I presume the special "spam" directory you setup while checking
> out that bogofilter was working ok, was in Kmail. If I create another
> directory named "spam" (lowercase), do I have to provide the complete path
> to it? (filter 3). So the path would be /home/ <user> /Mail/spam/cur .

Yes, spam is a directory created from within kmail. I did not test how it
works with a directory outside, but I assume you're right with your path.

I'm  not sure if the NonSpam directory is really usefull. It would be if you
get false positives. I actually populated it at first with copies from my
mail directories but that's a long time ago.

Thierry

--
Stupidity is like a fractal; universal and infinitely repetitive.