Printer: set margin and empty page

Sun Jul 9 15:14:15 BST 2006

Hello,
I'm using the HP PSC 1610 with CUPS/KDE and the hplip driver

After each print job the printer prints one empty page. How can I omit that?

Another question: In the KPrinter dialoge I can set the margins. Default is
user defined margins with every margin set to 0. I want to disable user
defined margins. It works for on print job but it is not saved. I've found no
option in CUPS to change that. How can I change it permanently?

Thanks,

Florian