kmail delete

Pierre Fortier pfortier at uottawa.ca
Sat Jul 1 21:40:57 BST 2006

Thanks for the info!

I've been looking in the wrong place for a long time. I've been looking
in /home/user_name/.kde/share/apps. You're suggestion hinted that I should
look in  /home/user_name/.kde/share/config instead.

I use kontact so the "NoConfirmDelete" entry was
in /home/user_name/.kde/share/apps/kontactrc rather
than /home/user_name/.kde/share/config/kmailrc.

It's relatively good weather in Ottawa. It's partly cloudy and 24°C in the
shade but feels like 31°C in the sun.
--
Pierre