modifying kde's right click menu

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jan 29 23:44:57 GMT 2006

Ok but if KDE automatically constructs it there would be little point in hard
coding the options, even the use of embedded viewers, especially if the sort
of flexibility implied by the freedesktop org is required - so where is the
options file? Maybe it's loaded at run or app launch time. Must admit that I
was surprised to find that a run kate in su mode generated 2 files but then
I've spent too much time working in asm and worrying about uSecs.
Regards
John