modifying kde's right click menu

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jan 29 22:44:19 GMT 2006

I'm not too sure about anything in this area but I expected kde to provide the
gui for all it's base applications including menu's. If so I would expect a
script somewhere that sets the right click menu options. I can open the
folder the file is in and I can then view it what ever it is. Or I can use
open with etc. Not so sure what would happen if I associate kate with them as
some of the .desktop file launch perfectly. The free desktop org has specs
for user modifiable menu's but I haven't waded though that yet other than
seen that only gnome and a bit of suse have a dir called menu.
Regards
John
PS Don't tell me I have to look at the kfind source? Maybe all who know are no
longer with us. (excuse the pun)