modifying kde's right click menu

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jan 29 20:09:35 GMT 2006

Hi
I seem to have been a bit confused when I asked the question. I want to extend
right clicks in kfind not konq.

I had allready found the tutorial (Thanks for the developer profile) and am
running down the links. On the tutorial I have a problem in that there
doesn't seem to be a servicemenu directory for kfind and I can only see
kfindpart under apps and kfind under kicker. Only Konq seems to have any
servicemenu directories.

REgards
John