Renaming a terminal session

yankeemcc yank1560-freebsd at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 13:53:30 GMT 2006

That helped, I used the "-T" option in the "Terminal Options" field and that worked just fine, thanks.

"The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are the constitutional rights secure." - Albert Einstein