Renaming a terminal session

yankeemcc yank1560-freebsd at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 23:56:04 GMT 2006

Hello,

I've created a link on my desktop to launch an ssh
session to another host in a new terminal session
window.

I'd like to have it automatically renamed to the name
of the host instead of the defaul "shell"

I thought I could do this with the "terminal options"
under the "advanced options" of the "application" tab.

Doing a little searching I found reference to kvt as
the source of the options you could place in this
"terminal options" field.  However, I don't appear to
have an executable named "kvt".  There is a kvt file
on my system but it isn't executable.

Is there a way to do what I'm asking?

"The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are the constitutional rights secure." - Albert Einstein