kde-3.4 focus behavior / minicli / created application window

Lorenzo Delana Lorenzo.Delana at tiscali.it
Sun Jan 15 15:09:59 GMT 2006

I installed kde 3.4, it's nice at all, but only one thing I unable to set as
previous releases: the focus.

1) ALT+F2 starts run command but not get the focus automatically, so i have to
do ( ALT+F2 and ALT+TAB ) to get the keyboard focus

2) when I start an application from ALT+F2 the application created window not
gets raised but appears a notice of the application started as a icon
blinking on the panel application bar

I not found anything to setup these behavior:
1) ALT+F2 got automatically the first focus
2) started application from ALT+F2 in raise mode

thanks in advice, for any hints

lorenzo