More on Konq and java

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 21:34:51 GMT 2006

Hi
I seemed to have improved the problems I was having with java but things still
don't function on the sam learning site. The page is password protected.

http://www.samlearning.com/examrevision/gcse/science/drag/dsg520.html

This brings up my sons gcse revion where he is expected to drag words to the
correct places with the mouse. Konq just hangs with a status message of
"Starting Applet ShowFile...". The java console shows nothing other than that
I have disabled the security manager. What else do I need to do? Surely I
will not have to let him use windoze on the net?

Regards
John
(I will be re enabling the security manager. I expected more from the console)