KDE 3.5 bigger panels, bigger margins in menu...

Wojciech woj79 at tlen.pl
Tue Jan 10 10:21:26 GMT 2006

Hello,

I have debian SID, kde 3.5 from http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/kde-3.5.0/

Today, after system upgrade I get strange KDE look. All panels are bigger.
Fonts are the same, but for example there are some _strange_ big margins in
programs menus, so menu bars are very wide. The same is with top window
decoration. Also Konsole session name bar is very high. Simply - fonts are
small, but there is some waste of place in on bars, some margins, I don't
know how to describe it.

Where can I change it? Is there some setting hidden setting for this?

regards

--
Woj