kde remembers ??

Bob Stia rnr at sanctum.com
Mon Feb 27 06:01:36 GMT 2006

Hello kde people,

How do I make kde remember settings eg: setting screen resolution for
different users. Example; I am sight impaired and run my lcd screen at 1280 x
960. My wife likes her screen at 1600 X 1200 so I cannot set it in xorg.
Also, to make Firefox and GQview display with big enough fonts for me I have
to run the gnome-control-center to make them bigger.

Whenever I log out and log back in again they revert to their default
settings. "Save session" does not work.

Bob S.