[kdepim-users] smartphone for linux

Guido Pinkernell guido.pinkernell at gmx.de
Sat Feb 25 20:42:33 GMT 2006

Am Samstag, 25. Februar 2006 12:24 schrieb Tim Oliver Wagner:
> hello,

> I hope someone of you is using a smartphone and can give ma any hints.

I have a Palm OS Chinese built Xplore g18 (in Germany Quelle Universum -
yes: Quelle(!)) which syncs pretty well with Kontact. It doesn't however
sync email with Kmail, which I have tried only once with no success (DCOP
connection failed) and then stopped thinking about it since I donĀ“t really
need it.

Guido