disable desktop-selection keystrokes?

Basil Fowler bjfowler at chanzy.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Feb 22 23:27:22 GMT 2006

Just open the KDE Control Centre, choose 'Accessibility' then 'Keyboard
Shortcuts'. You can then change the shortcut to anything you like.

For instance Alt-F4 closes a window in KDE.  But I use WIn4Lin to run Win98SE
and I need Alt-F4 to close Windows windows.  So I changed the shortcut for
closing a KDE window to Shift-Ctrl-C (an arbitrary choice).   Everything
works just required.

Hope this helps

Basil