thumbnail issue

Ron Eggler (Mobile) ron at rideon.ch
Sun Feb 19 04:17:46 GMT 2006

Hi guys,

I recently updated my suse 9.3 distro from kde 3.4 to 3.5 and since
then, i can't see any thumbnails of my pictures anymore and if i'm
forcing to open them in gwenview, i can't see any image but opening them
in gimp i.e. shows it nice... and it seesms not to communicate with the
settings those are set in control panel at all cause there are some apps
(for jpg i.e.) set but i can't see any of them when right clicking on
the file... it always shows the 'Open With...'-dialog... :( how to fix
that? Known issue?

Thank you very much!

cheers
roN