KMail and IMAP

Radu Filip radu at tuiasi.ro
Wed Feb 8 02:33:04 GMT 2006

Hi Justin,

I am not using the "Subscribed Folders" feature. Some of the folders do not contains any kind og mailing lists e-mails all.

Thanks for the hack, unfortunatelly I cannot afford to try it. Email is very important for my work and I have no room (time) for experimtents.

Since KDE 3.5.1, altough I've noticed the problem again, it seems to occure a bit more rare than before. I think that somehow a number of "events" trigger (indivudually or conjugated) this behaviour: perhaps I did not trimmed them down enough, but here they are based on recent experience:
setting custom icons on folders
setting Expire feature on folders
closing KMail before finishing to get all the mail from all the folders in a cerain cycle of retrieving/syncing email

Thank you,
 Radu