Kpager

Jonathan Nelson ciasaboark at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 22:27:00 GMT 2006

On Sunday 05 February 2006 01:44 pm, Chris wrote:
> If I select kpager from the taskbar and bring it up on the desktop I can
> rightclick and select configure, rightclick on the configuration window
> border > advanced > there is no check by no-border, however, that only
> applies to the configuration window.  I can't get any kind of menu while
> clicking on Kpager itself.  I'd post a small screenshot but I'd imagine its
> not allowed here.

You are talking about this pager right?
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pager1iq.png

except yours doesn't show the window border.  You can get the top window
(configure settings specifically for a window) by right clicking on any app
and selecting configure window behavior.  The window will show settings for
all apps/windows that have been configured.
--
If you didn't have to work so hard, you'd have more time to be depressed.

Jonathan Nelson [icq=56665957] [aim=ciasaboark]