I'm feeling paranoid - with good reason.

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Feb 1 22:48:19 GMT 2006

Hi
That zoom adsl router I mentioned a while ago seems to have been reprogrammed
by some one over the net. It behaved oddly even after a firmware update so
I've just fitted another type. Seems that lot's of these units have a simple
route into port 254 and maybe 255 too.
I need to see if there is anything resident on my machine. Anyway is there
anything available that will show and maybe log traffic through my eth0
connection. A graphical interface would be much preferred ideally identifying
the transmission source, ascii data translations etc.

Regards
John
--
Suse 10.0